Thursday 23 June 2016

THE DREAM!!!

.....Like a magnet our poles attracted,
And my heart was abducted,
By her beauty making me connected,
At some point i became addicted,
Such that i exceeded my limit,
And couldn't wait any more minute,
At this time i was able to submit,
And i surely had to admit,
That she was the one,

I saw her every night,
Wishing i could just hold her tight,
On my arms and kiss her lips,
I remember this is one of the few tips,
I had learned from few romantic movies,
With all those lady beauties,
One could easily forget his duties,

But truly never say die,
You would think its a lie,
But she was standing infront of me such that i was even shy,
And the stars and moon in the sky,
Couldn't let me hide my face,
My heart was beating like i was in a race,
I couldn't get any space,
I gathered the little courage i could trace,

"ericcoh kiss me" she whispered,
But by lack of courage we deferred,
Her lips touched my lips,
Me and her alone in the night,
Darkness ruled out the night,
And love brought in the light,
Then i regained my sight,
But from a distance i heard a scream,
Its then i realised.....it was just a dream!
The Dream!......The sweet Dream!

No comments: