Friday 5 January 2018

I WISH....

I close my eyes and all i can see its you,
I smile and open my eyes hoping to see you,
But am still alone,
Alone and still i call you the one,
Lonely yet you know am the one,
You and I know am your number one,
But still you treat me just like everyone,
Sometimes you leave me with no one,
That i start wondering if am the only one,

I wish i could shout to the world,
I wish i could shout out the word,
"I LOVE YOU"
I wish you could miss me the way i miss you,
I wish i could see you smile,
I wish i could stay with you for a while,
I wish i could hold you in my arms,
I wish i could u could notice my charms,
I wish i could kiss your lips,
I wish i could hold your hips,
I wish... I wish... I wish!

I say i love you,
But but still you don't believe,
I say i miss you,
But still you wanna leave,
I talk about love,
You start to laugh,
My heart is bleeding inside,
Yet you don't wanna decide,
You say you love me yes,
But your actions haven't proven it yet,
Is it me or is it them?
Is it real or is it a game?

I wish!.. I wish!.. I wish!..
I wish I was your mirror,
So that you could look at me daily,
I wish I was your Teddy bear,
So that you could call me baby,
I wish I was your phone,
So that you could check on me each morning,
I wish you knew how much I cared,
So that you could be fair to me n stay lovely,
I wish you could value my love,
I wish you knew you all that I have,
I wish you could love me truly,
I wish you could love me freely,
I wish you could give me your heart fully,
I wish you could love me dearly,
I wish you knew that my hearts beats for you,
I wish you could feel what I feel towards you,
I wish you could love me the much that I love you,
I wish... I wish...  I wish...

No comments: