Wednesday 8 November 2017

MY IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND!

Hhhmmm...(sighs)...
They say truth is built from lies,
Coz darkness had filled my eyes,
I had missed getting high,
I saw the stars falling from the sky,
At some point i thought i could fly,
But the distance was so high,
And like everyone else am afraid to die,
But just before getting tired,
Something magnificent caught me hired,
Like i was in a job so i became so keen,
The most beautiful woman i had ever seen,
Appeared from thin air,
You could notice her with the long hair,
For a moment i would say an angel had fallen,
And my heart was already stolen,

Then...it was her,
She called out; "hello sir",
My heart beat increased,
For a moment i couldn't speak,
She was just magnificent,
And in my room she was present,
Her eyes so beautiful,
That made me so joyful,
Holding her hands i kissed her lips,
My hands down to her well built hips,
She kissed back,
This time round there was no looking back,
I knew i had hit the jackpot,
Coz that day i would taste her honey pot,
(Yeah who doesn't love that???)
For a moment i forgot where the bed was at,
So we ended up on the coach,
Ssshhh in this game Debest is the coach,
I whispered to her ears,
That made her forget all her fears,
For a moment everything was so quiet,
She holding me so tight,
That moment i knew i was hitting it right,
Just to prove my instincts for that night,
She slowly started calling my name,
Debest....huh...oh yess...
Atlst i knew i had built my fame,
This all time,
We were having the best of the moment,
If i could post it you would undoubtedly comment,
She was my first,
Good moments end so fast,
So the sweetness didn't last,
I had seen her my last,
Coz it was time to wake up,
Then realised it was all but a dream,

I remember how the alarm rang,
How the music sang,
I still have to sing,
Her favourite song l,
As i remember her thing,
And wish to meet her in a closed ring,
For a match coz am her king,
And she my queen,
We will both win,
At least thats what she said,
Before getting laid,
Too bad she was just but my imaginary girlfriend.

No comments: