Tuesday 16 August 2016

UNSPOKEN THOUGHTS...!

...sighs!...
Why do we love this much?
If love is sweet why does it hurt so much?
My mind was blowing with thoughts,
Thoughts i couldn't speak out,
I feared she would freak out,
My heart and soul was so into her,
If only she knew how much i loved her,
If only she could read my mind,
She was one of a kind,
Her type was hard to find,
A blessing to mankind,
She became my mastermind,
A mastermind for love,

Am sitting back quietly,
Thinking deeply n silently,
My mind is so messed up,
My blood is so pumped up,
Questions here and there,
And feelings that i can't share,
Only me and my heart know,
I know it will hurt but i can't show,
Am hurt by words and a certain feeling,
If i can speak it will bring some healing,
Coz they are deep inside,
But due to my pride,
They remain;
THE UNSPOKEN THOUGHTS,

Am Surrounded by darkness,
But my heart full of brightness,
Caused by the light of my unspoken love,
A love am always wishing to have,
But courage always fails me,
If only i could speak out,
If only i could clear my doubt,
Of not being able to approach her,
Probably i could win her,
All this is still inside my mind,
Thinking out loudly,
If only they could make a sound,
If only they could stop to haunt,
Then i could be at peace,
And feel at ease,
But until then...They remain;
MY UNSPOKEN THOUGHTS...!

No comments: