Monday 12 December 2016

UNSTOPPABLE LOVE!

Yeah am down,
I could have called & said i was in town,
But now am here,
And all i can hear,
Are voices,
Though no one notices,
But they are not noises,
Just your names calling,
In my mind n tears falling,
If only you were here with me,
If only you could listen to me,
As i recite my sweet poems for you,
And atleast kiss and laugh with you,
Coz your smile looks good on you,
I would be the happiest man
And love could be our biggest fan,

No am not done,
Can't stop telling you all in turn,
Day by day my love for you grows,
All i say is I MISS YOU,
But deep down I LOVE YOU,
If i said this would you still stick around?
Does all this count?
When i say NAKUPENDA...how does it sound?
All this goes through my mind,
But one thing is for a fact AM IN LOVE,
IN LOVE WITH YOU!

My heart beat is running,
My mind is turning,
Round n round with thoughts,
Of some moments we've had,
Of some words I've never said,
I smile when i think of your sweet words,
They brighten my days,
If it was true word pays,
Then you and i would have build an empire,
But still that can't give us another reason ya,
Kukosa kustand together and build our kingdom,
And grow our children with lots of wisdom,

Because you are a definition of an ideal wife,
And would love u to be part of my real life,
As i said severally
But now am doing it generally,
Nakupenda sio siri,
Mapenzi ni ya wawili,
Hivo ndo mi huamini,
Kuinuana tukiwa chini,
Pia tuwe Wa dini,
Penzi litang'aa,
Vile tu inafaa,
Tusipende madaa,
Tuamkuane kwa masaa,
Yatang'aa kama taa,
Na pia yatapaa,
Acha nikusuke na kiswahili,
Ka hivi ndo inastahili,
Nikwambie nakupenda,
Na milele sitokutenda,
Tusipende utengano,
Ila utangamano,
Ni jambo la busara,
Ndo tuseme hii sala,
Mapenzi ya kweli Inshallah!

.....  (to be continued)  

FOR YOU!

No comments: