Friday 2 December 2016

NOW THAT I HAVE YOU...

[Singing...(nilishakupata kipenzi)...]

Now that I've found you,
Would you be mine forever?
Would you hold me whenever,
Am missing you and kiss me all over?
Would your sweet voice,
awaken all my nerves?
As i hold you tight,
And feel all your curves?
Would you love me,
And treat me with the respect i deserve?
Or will you hate me,
And let me suffer as you observe?

Day and night i see you in my dreams,
Oh love! do you feel my hearts screams?
Every beat it calls n shouts your name,
Or do you think am still playing a game?
Coz this ain't business as usual,
Or don't you want me to make it official?
That am in love,
And you the best I'll ever have?
You are my lost rib,
Why would you refuse to enter my crib?
All this combined altogether,
Can't we just love and live together?

All these questions,
Some just quatations,
But fact be told,
Along this road,
You are my wifey,
Am your hubby,
Let's ride along,
I can't do this alone,
Be by my side,
Other things aside,
Just me and you,
Coz my heart is all for you,
Let you remain mine,
And our love will truly shine,

Talk to me love,
You are all that i have,
Say what you want,
Then hold my hand,
You and me
Against the world,
Mark my word,
You are my world,
So if its not you,
Then there is no me,
You are the one for me,
I can't just love anyone,
My heart loves someone,
And that someone is you,
Just us two,
Coz i know you love me too,
Take anything bill on me,
Coz you the one for me.

No comments: