Friday 18 November 2016

CAN I BE YOUR MR RIGHT?

Hellooo...
I can be your Mr right,
And hold you tight,
Close to me and never fight,
With you...and only fight for you,
Coz my heart yearns for you,
Hold my right hand,
Coz am now your Mr right,
And I'll always treat you right,
Whenever am wrong,
I'll sing you a song,
Saying am sorry,
To wash away your sorrow,
So baibe don't you worry,
Ka ni roho nishaifungua,
Ka ni mlango nitafungua,
Uje ndani uwe mama Wa nyumba,
Nishukuru aliyekuumba,
Si ni mola?
So naona ikuwe bora,
Mimi na wewe tuvuke boarder,
Uje kwangu ukuwe boarder,
Si unaelewa ukiwa day scholar,
Ukija kwangu  wachomeka na solar,
Yaani jua,
Siunajua?
Wewe kwangu nika ua,
Flower! Urembo wako waniua,
Ndo maana nishaamua,
Kustand as your right man,
Nikuhold tight as my right woman,
Every night as we become one,
Let's fight and love in turn,
Let you surrender to all my kisses,
Let your body shiver as you feel my touches,
Let you whisper "I love you" as you feel my caresses,
Let your body touch mine,
Let your soul enter mine,
Together as we become one,
Let's love the best we can,
And forever our love will shine,

Kisses for breakfast,
Its all i will do first,
Every morning before i start yawning,
Its like nishafanya training,
On how to treat you right,
Ninakupenda don't doubt,
They say love is blind...but yangu ishagain sight,
Coz loving you imefanya nione light,
At the end of the tunnel,
Sioni reason ya kuchange to another channel,
But kwangu swali tu ni moja!
CAN I BE YOUR MR.RIGHT?

.....FOR YOU! YES YOU!

No comments: