Monday 19 March 2018

THE ONE!

How sweet it feels to fall in love,
How wonderful when you two laugh,
Together hugging n kissing,
Forever nagging n missing,
Each other,
Damn can't wait for that day,
I'll put a ring on her finger,
I DO is all what you will say,
And how u will react is what am tryna figure,
Spending that time together alone,
Responding to all my moves as we ride along,
But nishampata wa kweli...
She is the one,
Mine alone,

Sometimes am like... babe come on,
Ana run na kujibu oh yes babe cum on me,
I guess she was made for me,
Always there for me,
A mistake i would again commit,
If given a chance to love again I'll repeat,
coz with her am an addict,
Am drunk in love,
She is my everyday drug,
To her am addicted,
But i can never abuse her,
Her dose is what i need all day,
Talk of waking up beside her every morning,
Thank God for the new day then her "glory" ,
So sweet alwaiz hitting the hot spot,
Before breakfast is served in a hot pot,
Yes i omitted the G in that spot,
Coz to her am the OG of the honey pot,
She said am her hot spot,
I can open her data n fit in my device on her slot,
Coz for real having her with me is like i hit the jackpot,

So story za kucheza multi bet nimewacha,
Siko ready kutolewa na game moja huwa inawasha,
Niko kwa hii single bet coz atlst nitajaza doo kwa bahasha,
Wale wa kuspoil my money nishawaambia La Hasha,
Niko strong na huyu mmoja sitaki kina Natasha,
Huyu ashanipenda na nikampenda pia,
Ni mwenye heshima na hakunywangi beer,
Mtulivu sana hafuatangi peer pressure,
Mchangamfu zaidi sisi ucheza time ya leisure,
I can say i made it coz she is my treasure,
She is mine meeting her was my pleasure,

Ni mrembo mwenye figure ya chupa ya coca cola,
Pia hardworking on her job ukitaka white colar,
Nikimtazama damu uchemka nika nachomwa na solar,
She makes me go gaga,
Napenda hiphop anapenda ragga,
But kimziki she z my everyday song,

Kumskiza daily na maneno yake matamu,
Sauti yake yenye mahaba hunipa hamu,
Sifichi but kweli nishampenda,
Wauni kando na walionitenda,
Niko freshi kwa sasa penzi nalitunza,
Focusing on her ivo ndo nilijifunza,
Nakupenda kwa sana,
Milele tusiwaiachana,
Iwe usiku au mchana,
Tuzae kijana au msichana,
Tutapendana kuliko jana.

No comments: